Position: Project Manager
Type: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Voca, Texas
In this role, the Project Engineer will manage the development and execution of capital projects ranging in size from $100,000 to $5MM which include the following phases:
f. Procurement of Materials
g. Contractor Selection
j. Start up
To qualify, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline. Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager or Plant Engineer managing large scale capital projects is preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to understand the safe operation and maintenance of fixed and mobile equipment.
• Basic mechanical/electrical troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. and learn EPICOR (ERP) database usage.
• Initiative to handle problems, break downs, and projects of varied types and complexity.
• Must have the aptitude to learn, understand, follow and enforce MSHA regulations.
• Integrity to spend funds honestly and effectively.
• Must value safety, company growth, employee relationships, community involvement, and the commitment to providing exemplary products for our customers.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Lean, FMEA, Six Sigma experience
• Mining experience
• Industrial, chemical, or manufacturing experience
• PMP certification
• Professional Engineer License
• Environmental, Health, and Safety experience
• Advanced Degree
Voca, Texas, located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, is approximately 130 miles Northwest of Austin. Its surrounding communities such as Brady, Mason, and Llano offer great schools, beautiful scenery, affordable homes and a variety of outdoor activities. Additional community information can be found at the City of Brady website: www.bradytx.us.